If you are not satisfied with the quality of your WiFi connection and the speed that it provides, you do not have to put up with this situation forever. With an excellent Wifi 300mbps booster, you will forget about all the issues related to poor connection and will enjoy watching videos, listening to music online as well as making video calls without interruptions.
When may you need to buy a WiFi repeater/booster 300mbps?
- It may happen so that your WiFi router is not powerful enough to ensure a stable signal in all the rooms. In such a case, a repeater will improve the situation.
- The internet speed may be not high enough for you to work with some online services or products. However, with a WiFi boost, 300mbps speed can be ensured, while the average speed for home internet is around 55-60Mbps in the majority of countries today.
- If there are a lot of devices at your office or in your house, they may spoil your WiFi connection. But, as you can guess, a reliable booster is a device that will help you.
How does a WiFi booster work?
In order to understand how a device of this type works, you do not need to be a tech expert as in our explanation we won’t dive deep into technical details.
First of all, a booster catches the signal transmitted by your router (even if your smartphone or tablet is not able to do it, a booster is more sensitive to WiFi signals).
Then, it amplifies the signal and sends it within its coverage area.
The signal that was processed by the booster is much more powerful than the initial one. And if you buy a repeater with good coverage you will see that the signal will reach even those rooms where the signal was not available when you had only a router.
How to install a WiFi signal booster
Today you can find different models of signal boosters on the market. However, there is something that unites them. They are very simple to install. For example, to install a typical WiFi booster, you should:
- Find a good horizontal surface to place your booster;
- Using a cable that you will get with your device, connect it with your router;
- Screw the antenna;
- Switch on the device.
It sounds quite simple, right? That’s why if you are afraid that you will not manage to install a repeater, just forget your fears.
WiFi signal boosters are comparatively new devices but they have already helped a lot of families and businesses in the UK and other countries of the world. Don’t you think that it’s high time for you to stop suffering from awful connection?